Professional Development Training
The goals of KASFAA's Professional Development Training are to:
- Offer training at multiple locations across the state to reduce travel time and expenses for attendees
- Provide opportunity for attendees to receive a NASFAA Credential upon successful completion of the credential test
- Offer a high quality training experience at a very low cost
Join us to discuss professional judgment and best practices. Topics of Discussion include:
- COVID Related Issues
- When can you use PJ?
- Why or why not to do PJs?
- Adequate Documentation
March 18th, 10:00-12:00
On November, 3 panel discussions were offered. Topics of Discussion included:
- FAFSA Launch
- Engaging Staff During COVID
- Supporting Students During COVID
- The Emergency Funding Process